We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our team.
The Senior Business Development Manager is in charge of overseeing the marketing, business development, and customer support departments for our several divisions in Mexico.
Responsible for growing our customers in Mexico and reaching the company's sales targets in Contract Manufacturing, Scantibodies Imaging Therapy, and Logistics.
Accountable for representing Scantibodies in a professional and ethical manner in front of all personnel, managers, customers, personalities, and government representatives, as well as being a messenger for our company's vision and mission.
Responsible for developing marketing business plans related to identifying, qualifying, and pursuing new business opportunities for our company's sales divisions.
- Keep Management informed immediately, in real time; inform any business development related problems, issues, concerns. Communication is required and expected to be prompt and timely. No exceptions.
- Responsible for developing reports to accurately assess and monitor the performance of the Contract Manufacturing, Scantibodies Imaging and Therapy, and Logistics divisions.
- Properly implement sales strategies, promotional campaigns, and marketing programs with the Director of Business Development for all company sales divisions.
- In charge of giving corporate tours to clients, new leads, government representatives, and other groups who come to Scantibodies in Tecate. Interact with all company managers in order to achieve the organization's commercial goals. Develop a market analysis to identify business opportunities, define sales strategies and forecast based on the needs of the market,
- Create monthly, quarterly, semester, and annual presentations of our sales division's KPIs, evaluating statistics to find growth trends.
- The ability to qualify a new business effectively, returning quotes with a quick turnaround.
- Maintain a safe and ethical working environment for employees.
- Experience and Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Life science.
- Significant experience (minimum 10 years) in BD area, English 90%
- Experience in new business sales, prospecting, and preparing proposals and presentations is essential.
- The position requires Integrity, Intelligence, Experience and Dedication.
- Self-motivated with the ability to generate new leads and capitalize effectively on current ones.
- Valid Driver is License, current proof of insurance, and maintain a clean driving record.
- Demonstrates ability to be an effective leader and manager at all times.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and apply commercialization action strategy plans.
- Ability to organize sales promotion activities, market research, develop marketing plan including social media.
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and hard work.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities and customer need.
- Strong team player, interpersonal and communication skills required, ability to fulfill own responsibilities.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Spanish, Open to changes and new knowledge, interest in personal and professional improvement, innovative and creative attitude.
- Leadership personality and ability to work under pressure, strong team leadership skills; will lead by example and be willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Outstanding credibility with subordinates, senior management, business partners, relevant agencies, and customers.
- Effectively develops and executes strategies and plans; demonstrates a track record of achievement.
- Excellent strategic thinking, including the ability to help define the department's direction in support of company objectives and make the appropriate business decisions to get there.
- A comfort level with challenging others and having your ideas challenged.
- Ability to set high achievement standards and assist others in realizing the same.
- The ability to set and adhere to the highest level! Of integrity, morals, and ethics. A high degree of professionalism with the ability to be a high-energy, passionate champion for the company.
- Valid Visa laser and Mexican passport.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratorios Scantibodies: Calle Los Viñedos #4100, Parque Industrial El Bajío 21430 Tecate, Península de Baja California, México.