We are looking for a Project Coordinator Assistant to join our team.
- Attend daily and weekly project and planning meetings. Take minutes, update electronic tracking reports and circulate as necessary.
- Create gantt charts and spreadsheets to help analyze various project’s related information.
- Assume responsibility of writing and keeping up to date all project’s documentation.
- Tracking of the different project’s tasks. Schedule and hold periodic meetings to keep projects on track.
- Provide assistance and support with the creation of department procedures and policies.
- Responsible for the organization and control of department documentation.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is detailed oriented and possesses superior organizational skills with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Make direct contact with outside facilities and individuals by phone, email, or fax as appropriate to follow up on important issues as requested.
- Assist as needed in any administrative functions
- Lift up to 20 pounds.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- May perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Proficiency in any management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratorios Scantibodies: Calle Los Viñedos #4100, Parque Industrial El Bajío 21430 Tecate, Península de Baja California, México.